2008 Viña Santa Rita Carménère 120
52 Ratings
Wine_3294842_searchtiny
52 Ratings
2008 Viña Santa Rita Carménère 120

Wine Details

Vineyard

Santa Rita

Varietal

Carmenere

Style

Red

Wine Description

(From 2010 Vintage) Bright pink and ruby edges on a dark centered wine. Blackberry, black pepper, mocha, and espresso on the nose. Small traces of black cherry and raspberry. It’s smooth, with enough acidity to stay lively, the tannins play background until just before the start of the aftertaste.

Winemaker's Notes

(From «nv» Vintage) 30% of the grapes undergo a cold pre-fermentation maceration, while the remaining 70% are partially crushed and fermented between 73-78°F with selected yeasts. 20% of the wine is then aged in American or French oak barrels for 6 months. The rest is kept in stainless steel vats until blending and bottling.

Shipping Information

Free shipping with a purchase of 12 bottles or more.

Free shipping with a purchase of 12 bottles bottles or more.