Original
15 Ratings
Ca La Bionda Valpolicella Casal Vegri Classico Superiore
$14.99 USD
Buy Now

Wine Details

Style

Red

Region

Italy

Winemaker's Notes

(From 2010 Vintage) This Valpolicella is fermented in thermo-regulated stainless steel tanks with the temperature kept at a maximum of 25°C. Following fermentation 90% of the wine is aged for a period of 18 months in 3000 litre barrels and the remaining 10% in oak barriques. The wine undergoes a further 6 months of bottle ageing before being released commercially.

  • User Avatar

    Pas echt lekker nadat ie dagje op had gestaan. Aanvankelijk stroef, jong, daarna soepel, mooi rond rood fruit, mooi modern hout.

    over 5 years
  • User Avatar

    wonderful flavor smooth cherry

    about 5 years