User Tasting Note
jrerionBeautiful and delicate ruby red color. Lingering and elegant nose with predominance of strawberries and flowery hints that all together makes this Pinot Noir a very lively, harmonious and generous wine. In the palate is clean, well balanced, with soft and rounded tannins and a harmonious level of acidity. The wine is lengthy in the mouth showing a well integrated and balanced oak. Can be enjoyed now or cellared for at least 8 years. Recommended serving Tº: 15º to 17ºC. (59º to 63º F). Decanting: At least 30 minutes. After harvesting, the grapes were cold macerated at 10º C (50ºF) for 7 days and then fermented. 60% of the wine was aged in French oak for 12 months. The other 40% was not oak aged. 20% of the oak used was new oak. After a very light filtration the wine was bottled. Alcohol 14% PH 3,40 Total Acidity (H2SO4) 3,79 g/lt. Volatile Acidity (C2H4O2) 0,54 g/lt. Residual Sugar 2,89 g/lt. Free SO2 29 mg/lt.
top40guyMuy bueno, mas fuerte que los californianos.